Today only, Woot offers Apple’s 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro 2.2GHz/16GB/256GB in certified refurbished condition for $1,879.99 shipped. As a comparison, it originally sold for $2,399 and Apple charges just under $2,100 for a refurbished model. B&H currently lists it at $2,179 in new condition. Apple’s latest MacBook Pro sports a 2.2GHz Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM and a 256GB internal SSD. Ships with four Thunderbolt 3 ports, Touch Bar, Touch ID and more. Includes a one-year warranty.
Put your savings to work and grab a USB-C hub to connect all of your legacy devices. This option from AmazonBasics delivers four extra ports and offers data-transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. Great for connecting hard drives, printers and various other peripherals.
Apple 15-inch MacBook Pro features:
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 Six-Core
- 16GB of 2400 MHz RAM | 256GB SSD
- 15.4″ 2880 x 1800 Retina Display
- AMD Radeon Pro 555X GPU (4GB GDDR5)
- True Tone Technology
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) | Bluetooth 5.0
- Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- Force Touch Trackpad