Anker is running a particularly notable battery sale for Prime Day 2019, including the second-ever discount on its new Powerhouse 200 Portable Generator at $239.99 shipped. Of course, you’ll need a Prime membership to cash in on all of these deals. That’s down from the regular $350 price tag and obviously a new all-time low. We loved it in our hands-on review, noting that it’s a powerhouse for camping, charging drones, and other activities. Ships with a 57600mAh internal battery and designated USB-C and A ports, plus DC and AC connectivity. Early reviews are positive. Head below for more.
Other notable Anker battery Prime Day deals:
- PowerCore 13000 Portable Charger: $25 (Reg. $38)
- PowerCore 10000 PD Portable Charger: $26 (Reg. $46)
- PowerCore 20100mAh Portable Charger: $31 (Reg. $50)
Anker Powerhouse 200 features:
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Universal Compatibility: Pump out the power for mobile devices, emergency equipment, computers, and small appliances.
- Hours of Power: Charge a MacBook Pro over 5 times, a phone over 12, or even run small appliances like mini-fridges for over 4 hours.
- Recharge Your Way: Replenish PowerHouse’s capacity via a USB-C Power Delivery car or wall charger, or an AC power adapter. Compatible with 5-22V DC output solar chargers (not included).
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.