Nike is currently discounting a handful of Apple Watch Nike+ Series 4 models, but applying promo code PLAY30 drops the price even further by an additional $30. At the time of our writing the GPS models had begun to sell out, but cellular configurations were still available for $393.97 shipped. That’s down from the usual $499 price tag, marking on of the best offers we’ve seen to date. If you’re having trouble adding to your cart, consider using a mobile device or different browsers. We’re expecting these offers to sell out quickly.
Apple Watch delivers a complete redesign with a larger watch face and a water-resistant casing to 164-feet. The OLED display is bright and colorful, and you can count on the usual suite of notifications from your iPhone.
Looking to save further? We still have notable deals on Apple Watch Series 3 at Target and Amazon starting from $190.
Apple Watch Series 4 features:
- LTPO OLED Retina Touchscreen Display
- Digital Crown with Haptic Feedback
- Generate Your Own ECG
- Fall Detection + SOS Emergency
- Heart Rate Monitor with Notifications
- Hands-Free Calling + Siri Integration
- Built-In GPS, GLONASS, Galileo & QZSS
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Water-Resistant up to 164′
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.