Amazon offers its all-new entry-level Kindle E-reader for $64.99 shipped. That’s down from the usual $90 price tag and the best price we’ve tracked outside of Prime Day 2019. The latest Kindle features a 167ppi glare-free display, which is designed to read like real paper instead of a traditional electronic display. A charge of the battery “lasts weeks, not hours.” Learn more in our announcement coverage. Rated 4.3/5 stars. Head below for additional deals.
Those looking to upgrade can also pick up the latest Kindle Paperwhite for $89.99. It typically goes for $120. We saw it for $85 at Prime Day, but otherwise this is the best deal we’ve tracked in 2019. This is a new Amazon all-time low by $5. As the “thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet”, this E-reader sports a flush-front design and 300ppi glare-free display. It also works with Audible and Bluetooth headphones, so you can easily listen to your content as well. Rated 4.3/5 stars.
Looking for a more traditional tablet? Amazon is currently discounting its Fire lineup from $40 over at Amazon.
Kindle E-reader features:
- Flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display – The thinnest, lightest Kindle Paperwhite yet. Reads like real paper even in bright sunlight.
- Waterproof – So you’re free to read and relax at the beach, by the pool, or in the bath.
- Enjoy twice the storage with 8 GB – Or choose 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, and audiobooks.
- Now with Audible – Pair with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
- A single battery charge lasts weeks, not hours.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links