- B&H is now taking $180 off Apple’s latest iPad Air, with the Wi-Fi + Cellular 256GB model falling to $599 (Reg. $779). This is a new all-time low price.
- Forget Black Friday, Amazon now has Apple’s 10.2-inch iPad for $229.99. Target also has Apple’s 10.2-inch iPad for $229.99, and REDCard members can get it for $218.49, a new all-time low.
Staples offers Apple’s 10.2-inch iPad Wi-Fi 32GB for $249 shipped. That’s a new all-time low price and the expected Black Friday going rate. Cellular configurations are also being discounted by $49 over at Amazon as well. It’s less clear at this point if these models will be on sale for Black Friday, so this may be as good as it gets.
With a larger 10.2-inch display, Apple Pencil support, and compatibility with smart connector accessories, this is arguably one of the most compelling iPads in Apple’s stable currently. Includes an A10 Fusion chip, 8MP camera, and support for 1080p HD recording. Head over to our announcement coverage for additional details.
For better or worse, Apple’s latest iPad still supports Lightning cables. Put your savings from today’s pre-order towards a new cable with 10-feet of length, so you can easily browse from the couch and still stay plugged-in throughout your power-up session.
- Get a 10.2-inch iPad for $100 if you buy an iPhone at Verizon.
- iPad mini 5 is now $40 off various models at Amazon, marking the best price we’ve seen for Black Friday so far…
- The latest iPad Air has hit a new Amazon all-time low price with $100 off and deals from $399.
- Amazon has the original Apple Pencil for $79 shipped, down from the usual $95 going rate. This is the best we’ve seen in months and is compatible with the 10.2-inch iPad.
- Amazon has the
10.2-inch iPad Wi-Fi 128GB in Silver for $279when you choose no-rush shipping at checkout, that’s $150 off and a new Amazon all-time low. Amazon is now taking up to $99 off 10.2-inch iPad models, including 128GB configurations. Price reflected at checkout when you choose no-rush shipping. Walmart also has the entry-level model on sale for $249.
Apple 10.2-inch iPad features:
The new iPad combines the power and capability of a computer with the ease of use and versatility you’d never expect from one. And now it’s even more versatile, with a larger 10.2‑inch Retina display, support for the full-size Smart Keyboard, and the amazing new capabilities of iPadOS. It’s unbelievably fun. And unmistakably iPad.
- 10.2-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera, 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- Up to 10 hours of surﬁng the web on Wi‑Fi, watching video, or listening to music
- Up to 9 hours of surﬁng the web using cellular data network
If you’re looking to upgrade your iPad, check out our trade in partner MyPhones Unlimited to get cash quickly for old devices — all while supporting the work of 9to5Toys and 9to5Mac along the way. Use code 9to5mac at check out for an extra $15 on all trades!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.