Today only, Woot offers the 2017 Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro without Touch Bar from $679.99 in certified refurbished condition. Free shipping is available for Prime members; otherwise, a $6 delivery fee applies. For comparison, it has an original list price of $1,299, and B&H currently charges $949 in new condition. Today’s deal is $70 less than our previous mention. Apple’s entry-level MacBook Pro is perfect for light photo editing, video, and schoolwork. This is a nice way to save if you don’t need the Touch Bar or extensive I/O. Ships with two Thunderbolt 3 ports, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Force Touch Trackpad and more. Includes a 90-day warranty.
Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro features:
- 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
- 8GB of 2133 MHz RAM | 128GB PCIe SSD
- 13.3″ 2560 x 1600 Retina Display
- Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- 2 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Stereo Speakers
- Force Touch Trackpad
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.