Following Tuesday’s big 4K movie sale, Apple is back today with a number of price drops on TV show complete seasons. Of course, all of which will become a permanent part of your library. Deals start at $10 and you can find all of our top picks below.
Notable TV show deals today
Headlining today is the complete Mad Men series for $24.99. You’d typically pay $40 with today’s deal marking the best we’ve seen in 2020 from Apple. Follow along as Don Draper navigates the ’60s and ’70s advertising world of New York. If you’ve not checked out Mad Men yet, this is a great price to dive in during this time of social distancing.
Other complete series deals include:
- Seinfeld: $50 (Reg. $90)
- The Office: $30 (Reg. $50)
- Dexter: $30 (Reg. $50)
- Batman Animated Series: $40 (Reg. $60)
- Weeds: $20 (Reg. $30)
- Californification: $30 (Reg. $50)
- Hannibal: $15 (Reg. $30)
- House of Lies: $30 (Reg. $50+)
- Tudors: $30 (Reg. $50)
- Modern Family Seasons: from $10 each (Reg. $30)
- It’s the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown: $10 (Reg. $20)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.