B&H is clearing out 2018 iPad Pro inventory with up to $250 off original prices, marking some of the best deals we’ve seen to date. As a comparison, this beats Amazon’s pricing by $50 or more across just about every model. Apple’s 2018 iPad Pro sports a Liquid Retina edge-to-edge display with ProMotion, True Tone, and wide color. Other features include Face ID, 12MP camera, four speakers, and up to 10 hours of battery life, all of which are powered by Apple’s A12X Bionic chip.
Put your savings to good use and grab the second-generation Apple Pencil. It takes your iPad Pro experience to the next level with “precision, responsiveness, and natural fluidity of a traditional writing instrument and the versatility to become so much more.”
Make sure to check out our constantly updated Apple guide for additional deals on AirPods Pro, the 2020 iPad Pro, and much more.
Apple’s 2018 iPad Pro features:
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP True Depth front camera
- Four speaker Audio with wider stereo sound
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi and gigabit-class LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, screen time, and more
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.