Today we’ve spotted a nice selection of Thule, Osprey, Fossil, and Timbuk2 bags discounted as low as $33 at Amazon. Our top pick is the Thule Crossover 2 Convertible Laptop Bag for $165.96 shipped. That’s $64 off the typical rate there and is within $16 of the lowest price we have tracked. Once armed with this Thule bag, you’ll be ready to haul any modern MacBook alongside an 11-inch iPad Pro. It’s convertible design lets you carry it with one hand, over your shoulder, or like a backpack. A pass-through panel along the back allows you to easily slide it over rolling luggage. Rated 4.2/5 stars. Continue reading to find more bags on sale.
More bags on sale:
- Timbuk2 Jet Pack: $37 (Reg. $45)
- Timbuk2 Lug Tote Bag: $105 (Reg. $149)
- Timbuk2 Never Check Backpack Duffel: $159 (Reg. $259)
- Timbuk2 WMN Never Check Tote Bag: $161 (Reg. $229)
- Timbuk2 VIP Pack: $172 (Reg. $204)
- Timbuk2 Wedge Tote Bag: $125 (Reg. $249)
- Timbuk2 Proof Laptop Messenger Bag: $139 (Reg. $228)
- Osprey Packs Daylite Shoulder Sling: $33 (Reg. $40)
- Fossil Buckner Backpack Titanium: $95 (Reg. $128)
- View all…
And while you’re at it, why not swing by Thursday’s roundup of Osprey and Timbuk2 bags. They’re up to 50% off and prices start from $62. Each option is MacBook-ready, making them all worth a quick look.
Thule Crossover 2 Convertible Laptop Bag features:
- Protect a 15.6″ laptop and a 10.1″ tablet in the dedicated, padded storage
- File away documents and magazines in dedicated compartments in the main packing area
- Securely attach backpack to rolling luggage with the pass-through panel
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.