If you missed it earlier this month, Groupon is once again offering a 1-year Costco Membership along with two $40 credits for $60. One of the gift cards is for in-store purchases while the other is for online transactions. However, with $80 in credits in-hand that makes today’s deal a net positive, essentially delivering you a FREE Costco membership. If you’re not yet familiar, Costco has just about everything in-store you could imagine, including tech, home goods, food, clothing, and much more. The holidays will be here before we know it and this is a great way to cash-in on even further savings.
Unsure of where your local Costco can be found? Jump over to the find a store tool to identify your nearest location. You can also browse all of Costco’s on-going specials over on this landing page, if you’d like to sweeten the deal even further.
Terms and Conditions:
- To qualify for the package incentives, new members must sign up for auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa® credit or debit card. If a member elects not to sign up for auto-renewal, incentives will not be mailed.
- Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to April 1, 2020
- Not valid for the renewal of an existing Costco membership
- Offer is valid at all US Costco locations.
- Valid at U.S. Costco locations only
- Not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.