Amazon is offering the Thames & Kosmos Ooze Labs for $17.90 Prime shipped. For comparison, it normally goes for $30 and today’s deal marks a new all-time low. If you’re looking for a great and fun way to teach your kids about chemistry, this is a fantastic option. There are four different kinds of slime available here and it’s paired with a ‘fun, fictional storyline’ where you’re the lead chemist in your own ‘out-of-this-world laboratory.’ You’ll be conducting viscosity tests, dissecting it, and cutting out a brain shape, plus much more here. Plus, all of the materials are non-toxic and contain no borax. Rated 4.3/5 stars.
More STEM kits on sale:
- hand2mind Soap Making Kit: $27 (Reg. $30)
- Playz My First Coding & Computer Science Kit: $24 (Reg. $35)
- Kids Science Experiments Kit with Lab Coat: $17 (Reg. $25)
- when you clip the on-page coupon
- Momila Light-up Terrarium Kit: $17 (Reg. $25)
If your kids aren’t into STEM kits like we’ve listed above, then we’ve got you covered. Right now, you can expand your Star Wars collection with up to 28% off Funko POP! figures. The pricing starts as low as $9 and there are plenty of choices to pick from here.
More about Thames & Kosmos Ooze Labs:
- Mix up four different types of slime and conduct scientific tests to identify them!
- Real STEM learning with a fun, fictional storyline, you are the lead chemist in your very own out-of-this-world Laboratory and it’s your job to identify ufos-unidentifiedd funky oozes!
- Conduct viscosity tests on the slime, disect it with tweezers and a plastic scalpel, cut out a brain shape, Stamp it with an alien head, and add eyes to your Alien slime!
- Safety : includes safe, non-toxic materials (does not contain borax) and an instruction manual that guides experimentation and offers engaging scientific information.
- Compatible with other kits in the ooze labs line; Use the UFO Alien slime lab station independently, or combine it with other ooze labs stations to create the ultimate chemistry Laboratory!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.