Amazon is offering the DEWALT 20V MAX XR Oscillating Multi-Tool (DCS356B) for $99 shipped. For comparison, this tool has gone for around $120 lately at Amazon, and today’s discount marks a new all-time low that we’ve tracked. If you have a list piling up of projects to accomplish this spring, be sure to have the right tools for the job. An oscillating tool like this can be used in a myriad of ways. Just the other day, I used mine to clean up the corners on drywall and cut a 2-by-4 in order to patch a hole in a wall. As part of DEWALT’s 20V MAX XR line, this tool is also compatible with other products with the same battery for a simplistic setup. Rated 4.9/5 stars. Head below for other great deals.
More tool deals:
- TECCPO Impact Driver: $51 (Reg. $85)
- w/ code O7N5NYEX
- DEWALT 20V MAX Orbital Sander: $99 (Reg. $120)
- DEWALT 20V MAX LED Work Light: $169 (Reg. $179)
- TACKLIFE 20V Cordless Drill: $51 (Reg. $70)
- TACKLIFE Circular Saw: $68 (Reg. $80)
- TACKLIFE Cordless Rotary Tool: $17 (Reg. $20)
- beyond by BLACK+DECKER 4V MAX Screwdriver: $27 (Reg. $32)
- TACKLIFE Classic Mouse Detail Sander: $30 (Reg. $35)
Prefer RYOBI? Well, Home Depot has you covered as part of its Special Buy of the Week. You’ll find a slew of RYOBI discounts there including combo kits, individual tools, and much more at up to 30% off.
More about the DEWALT Oscillating Multi-Tool:
- The 3-speed selector allows users to choose their speed setting based on application.
- Brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- Dual-grip variable speed trigger gives users ultimate speed and application control
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.