The Oakley 4th of July Sale offers $30 off polarized and prizm sunglasses. Prices are as marked. Customers receive free delivery on all orders. A standout from this sale is the Holbrook Polarized Sunglasses that’s currently marked down to $163. This is a best-selling style from Oakley and it’s regularly priced at $193. Both men or women can wear them alike and the durable frame is also nice for outdoor sports. These sunglasses can be dressed up or down seamlessly and you can choose from over twenty fun color options. With nearly 2,000 positive reviews from Oakley customers, they’re currently rated 4.5/5 stars. Head below the jump to find the rest of our top picks from Oakley and update your sunglasses for summer.
Our top picks from Oakley include:
- Radar EV Path Sunglasses $205 (Orig. $235)
- Sylas Black Ink Sunglasses $142 (Orig. $172)
- Holbrook Sunglasses $163 (Orig. $193)
- Portal X Black Sunglasses $173 (Orig. $203)
- Mainlink Matte Sunglasses $184 (Orig. $214)
- Turbine Polished Sunglasses $184 (Orig. $214)
- Frogskin Matte Black Sunglasses $142 (Orig. $172)
- …and even more deals…
Finally, you will want to check out the Burton Summer Sale that’s offering up to 60% off hundreds of styles from $9.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links