Amazon is now offering the WD_BLACK 250GB SN750 SE NVMe Gen4 Internal Gaming Solid-State Drive for just $39.99 shipped. Regularly $50 these days (sometimes as much as $55), this is a solid 20% price drop and a return the Amazon all-time low we have only tracked a few times before. This might not be the most powerful or fastest model out there, but at $40 it is also worth consideration for folks looking to land a budget-conscious solution. It delivers up to 3,600MB/s with a Gen4 interface in an M.2 2280 form-factor. This one also provides access to the WD_BLACK dashboard that helps to maintain drive health and enables gaming mode for “sustained maxed-out performance.” Head below for more starting from $55.
More Gen4 Internal SSD deals:
- WD_BLACK SN770 500GB $55 (Reg. $80)
- WD_BLACK SN770 1TB $100 (Reg. $130)
- CORSAIR MP600 PRO LPX 500GB $83 (Reg. $110)
- Samsung 980 PRO SSD with Heatsink 1TB $140 (Reg. $170+)
- Samsung 980 PRO SSD with Heatsink 2TB $250 (Reg. $300+)
- CORSAIR MP600 PRO XT 4TB $580 (Reg. $800)
On the portable storage side of things, we are still tracking a solid Amazon all-time low on Samsung’s latest T7 Shield model. This pocket-sized SSD delivers USB 3.2 Gen 2 support, USB-C connectivity, and up to 1,050MB/s transfer rates from $200 shipped in the 2TB capacity. Get a closer look and all of the details right here.
WD_BLACK 250GB SN750 features:
- Get Into The Action Fast With Sequential Read Speeds Up To 3,600Mb/S To Boost System, Game And Level Load Times
- Demolish The Competition With Pcie Gen4 Storage (Backwards Compatible With Pcie Gen3)
- The Wd_Black Dashboard Helps You Maintain Drive Health And Enable Gaming Mode (Available Late Summer 2021) To Help Sustain Maxed-Out Performance
- Game Longer Before Your Next Recharge With Up To 30% Less Power Consumption Than Its Predecessor
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!