Next in this year’s line of leaked Black Friday ads is Toys R Us, where deals will kick-off at 5pm on the Thursday with over 200 doorbusters. Along with a huge selection of kids’ toys, we are seeing a number of gaming deals on par with other major retail chains.
PlayStation 4 bundles with two games will be available for $400, along with the $330 Xbox One we have been seeing from other ads. But you might want to check out retailers like Target where there are gift cards attached as well.
- PlayStation 4 w/ GTA V & The Last of Us $400 ($500+ value)
- PlayStation 4 w/ LEGO Batman 3 & LBP 3 $400 ($500+ value)
- Xbox One console (no games) $330 (Reg. $350)
- Games all platforms $20 – $60 buy one get one 40% off
- Older games $15 – $20 buy one get one for $2
- Apple iPod touch 5th gen $150 (Reg. $200)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links