Square Enix has just put Deus Ex Go on sale for the very first time on iOS. It has been listed at $4.99 since its release, but can now be downloaded for just $1.99. Following the success of the award winning Hitman Go and Lara Croft Go, Square decided to bring the formula over to the human-augmented world of Deus Ex. The game has received a 4+ star from nearly 900 gamers.
Android users are also in luck, you’ll find the game down at $1.99 over on Google Play as well.
Head below for more details:
Deus Ex GO is a turn-based puzzle infiltration game set in a stylized interpretation of the Deus Ex Universe. As covert agent Adam Jensen, you’ll use hacking, combat, and augmentations to solve the most intricate puzzles of the entire GO series and unravel the conspiracy behind a terrorist plot.
• More than 50 challenging story levels
• Live Content: A new puzzle every weekday
• Outsmart a variety of new, unique enemies: guards, turrets, drones, walkers and more!
• Hack the puzzle: manipulate the environment to your advantage
• Augmented puzzles: solve puzzles using Adam’s iconic augmentations
• An intricate storyline that will keep you on your toes
Following Hitman GO & Apple’s iPhone Game of the Year 2015, Lara Croft GO, Square Enix Montréal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on this near future dystopian world.
iOS Universal: Deus Ex Go: $2 (Reg. $5)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links