Yesterday was a huge day for Black Friday 2016 ad leaks with Best Buy, Walmart and Target each revealing their plans for the big day. Now, we’re shifting our attention to Toys R Us. Things will kick off online at 9PM on Wednesday with doors opening the following day at 5PM.
Toys R Us will be the home to a number of exclusives this year. The full 28-page Black Friday ad is littered with video games, LEGO, toys, Apple products and much more. Head below for a full look and our top picks.
- LEGO Construction Sets 30% off
- City, Ninjago, Nexo, more
- Star Wars Jedi Master Yoda: $30 (Orig. $100)
- Save $50 on any Apple iPod Touch 6th Gen.
- Anki Cozmo Robot: $150 (Reg. $180)
- Garmin Vívofit Jr. Activity Tracker: $50 (Reg. $80)
- Minecraft or Battlefield 1 Xbox One S Bundle: $250 (Reg. $300)
- PlayStation 4 Slim Uncharted 4 Bundle: $250 (Reg. $300)
- Battlefield 1: $30 (Reg. $60)
- Select Video Games: $25
- NBA 2K17, Overwatch, Guitar Hero Live, more
As we gear up for the holidays, be sure to follow us on twitter and like our Facebook page for all of the latest news, deals and more. Bookmark our Black Friday 2016 as another way to stay up to date.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links