There’s never been as many avenues to cord-cutting at a discount as there will be this week. Down below you’ll find the best deals of the year to get access to all of the best services including Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu and more.
“The future of television starts with apps,” and the Siri Remote with Touch surface takes the effort out of searching through all these apps to find something great to watch.
- Apple TV (4th Gen.): 32GB $122 or 64GB $150 | Target
- Apple TV (4th Gen.): 64GB: $160 (Reg. $199) | Best Buy
“Stream just about anything – movies, TV shows, live sports, news, and music. With 350,000+ movies and TV episodes to choose from, entertainment is on your schedule. Find popular choices that you can rent, buy, subscribe to or watch for free.”
- Roku Streaming Stick: $35 (Reg. $50) | Best Buy | BJ’s | Microsoft Store
- Roku Express Plus $25 (Reg. $39) | Walmart
- Roku 2 $45 (Reg. $70) | Kohls
The 2nd generation Chromecast has a stylish new look as well as improved connectivity.
“Amazon Fire TV supports 4K Ultra HD for true-to-life picture quality. Watch high-definition 1080p streams on Amazon Video, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and more, even without a 4K TV.”
- Fire TV Stick: $30 (Reg. $40) | Best Buy | Amazon
- Save $15 on Amazon Fire TV, only $75 (Reg. $90) | Amazon
- Save $10 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, only $30 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
More Best of Black Friday:
- Home: Nest Smart Thermostat/Cam $50 off, Ring Wi-Fi Video Doorbell $125, more
- Apple: iPad Pro 9.7-inch from $449, Apple Watch Series 1 $198, iPhone 7/Plus w/ $250 GC, more
- Gaming: PS4/Xbox One console bundles + $75 GC or add-ons, New Releases from $25, more
- TVs: Samsung 50″ 4K Smart $398, Toshiba 49″ 4K w/ Chromecast $200, more
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links