(Update 11/24 12:50am):
- In stock at GameStop
- Go quick! It is now in stock at Walmart in Black and White for $100.
- While it appears to be going in and out of stock at Amazon, we are still expecting it to appear at Walmart, Best Buy, Target, GameStop, Toys R Us and more.
Pre-orders for the New Nintendo 3DS Super Mario Black/White Edition are now live on Amazon at the expected $99.99 shipped. Likely one of the hottest gifts/products of the season, this is a great way to beat the Black Friday rush and guarantee yourself one as this is scheduled to release tomorrow. There are no deals expected on this brand new Black Friday release this weekend and we are expecting stock to be limited at most retailers.
Head below and over to our announcement post for more details:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
- Take 3D photos, connect with friends, and enhance your gaming experiences with added amiibo support.
- AC Adapter sold separately.
- 3D Mode recommended for Ages 7+
The New Nintendo 3DS system combines next-generation portable gaming in a compact size-with super-stable 3D technology, added control features-and interchangeable Cover Plates!
It’s a deal spelled out in black and white: For the first time ever, Nintendo’s popular hand-heldNew Nintendo 3DS video game system will be offered at a suggested retail price of $99.99. Two special-edition models – one black, one white, both featuring Mushroom Kingdom characters and imagery – will be available starting Nov. 25. This system, along with great software, will appeal to gift-givers and value shoppers alike.