Following Walmart’s lead, Target has announced a two-day Cyber Store Spectacular to start off Cyber Week on Sunday. You’ll be able to save 15% sitewide in addition to a number of special offers. There are a handful of deals already being teased beforehand. Target sent out a few details about this promotion this morning, which can be found below. The sale will get underway Sunday at 12:01am and run through Cyber Monday. Hit the jump for more…
Target is offering free shipping throughout the holiday season, in addition to in-store pick up on most items. Additional deals will be announced on Sunday that will be available throughout Cyber Week. The 15% discount will apply to all gaming consoles and Apple products. Here are the top deals that we know of at this time:
- Samsung 43-inch 4K Smart UHDTV: $400 (Reg. $600)
- w/ $50 GC
- Xbox One S 500GB Battlefield Console: $250 (Reg. $500)
- w/ three months of Xbox Live Membership
- Swagtron Hoverboard w/ $100 GC: from $350
- 25% off LEGO and other building toys
- KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer: $200 (Reg. $450)
- iRobot Roomba 880 Robotic Vacuum: $450 (Reg. $600)
Target launched its Black Friday Early Access Sale this morning with deals on Beats, iPad mini 2 and more. Be sure to swing by our guide for all of the latest deals and more as we continue through Black Friday week and into Cyber Monday.
Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today announced a new, unprecedented way to kick off Cyber Week: Target is offering 15 percent off nearly everything online and in stores for two days, from Sunday, Nov. 27, through Cyber Monday, Nov. 28.
“Target is building on last year’s record-breaking Cyber Monday event with a truly spectacular two-day offer,” said Mike McNamara, chief information and digital officer of Target. “We’re giving guests a compelling opportunity to save 15 percent across Target’s broad assortment, plus the flexibility to shop the offer for two days in a way that’s most convenient to them – whether they want to shop online or in a store.”
The sitewide, storewide 15 percent discount – which will go live online early Sunday morning, Nov. 27 – will simply be applied at checkout both online and in stores during the two-day sale. No online promo code or in-store coupon will be required. New this year, Target is expanding the 15 percent off discount to include all gaming consoles, iRobot vacuums, KitchenAid appliances and all Apple products – including iPhone and Apple Watch. And, as always, all online orders on Target.com ship for free throughout the holidays.
In addition, guests can visit Target.com/WeeklyAd beginning Sunday, Nov. 27, to view a selection of week-long Cyber Week deals, available only at Target.com from Nov. 27 through Dec. 3. Guests will find discounts on gifting items across electronics, toys, home and more. Top deals include:
- Samsung 43” Ultra HD TV, $399.99 plus $50 Target GiftCard (Reg. $599.99)
- Free Xbox Live Gold three-month membership ($24.99 value) with purchase of Xbox One S 500GB console with Battlefield 1 digital download, $249.99 (Reg. $299.99) (console sale price available Nov. 27-28)
- Free $100 Target GiftCard with purchase of any Swagtron T1/T3 Hoverboard (Reg. $349.99/$449.99)
- Up to 25 percent off K’NEX, Mega Bloks, Magformers, and select LEGO toys
- KitchenAid Professional 5-qt. Stand Mixer, $199.99 (Reg. $449.99)
- iRobot Roomba 880 robotic vacuum, $449.99 (Reg. $599.99)
- Save $10 when you spend $50 and save $25 when you spend $100 on trees, lights, décor, ornaments and more (offer available in-store and online)
To read Mike McNamara’s perspective on why online-only events like Cyber Monday are shifting to become in-store events too, check out A Bulleye View.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) serves guests at 1,802 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, which today equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit Target.com/abullseyeview or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.