The popular 100 Rogues on iOS is now available for free. Regularly listed between $1 and $3 this is the very first time we have seen it go free. Rated 4+ stars from over 3,100 gamers.
iOS Universal: 100 Rogues: FREE (Reg. $3)
Here is the new App Store Free App of the Week, Able Black’s mysterious iOS puzzles went free for very first time (Reg. $2), the Google Play Free App of the Week is here and the new Guardians of the Galaxy Telltale game drops next month for iOS/consoles [Video].
100 Rogues Features:
100 Rogues is being featured by Apple as a “Great Role-Playing Game” and is first on the list of GamePro’s “36 Best iPhone Games”. Need we say more? Start playing today and battle over 60 villains!
.. Features …
• A mix of handcrafted and randomly generating maps.
• Three unique player classes – with completely different skill trees and abilities. Plus, a monster class of characters with wildly different abilities and strategy requirements.
• Discover swords, axes, daggers, throwing knives, rocks, food, potions, scrolls, armor and gold as well as many rare items.
• Over 60 fun, challenging monsters – including Skybabies, Robots, Ghosts, Candy Clowns and Gummy Rats, each with unique tactics and weaknesses.
• Original artwork & arcade-style music – An original score & vivid pixel art make 100 Rogues a visual and aural pleasure.
• More – Future additions of a fourth playable class, challenges, another environment, and more!
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links