Amazon is offering its Prime Members the Moto E4 Plus 16GB Unlocked Android Smartphone with lockscreen ads for $139.99 shipped. Set to be released on August 11th, you’ll save $40 off the list price. Prime free trial and invitee customers will also score a $40 Amazon credit with purchase as well, effectively dropping the price down to $100, head below for more info. While there are no ratings yet, you can check out our hands on review for more info.
In order to lock in that $40 Amazon credit, you’ll need to be enrolled in a Prime free-trial membership. After buying the phone, Amazon is then said to automatically apply the balance to your account for later purchases.
Best Buy also has some savings on the Moto E4 Plus. Rather than a direct discount, you’ll be able to save $50 when bundling the new Android phone with Cricket SIM card and refill card. Simply add the phone the following items to your cart to score the savings. The final $172 price will be shown at checkout.
Moto E Plus Smartphone Features:
- Fast 4G LTE speed, Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 1.4 GHZ quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM with 16 GB internal memory
- Brilliant 5.5” HD display with water-repellent screen and fingerprint sensor that unlocks the phone
- Offers and ads, including personalized deals and recommendations
- 5 MP front-facing camera and 13 MP rear-facing camera with flash
- Long lasting 5,000 mAh battery
- Enjoy the best of Android 7.1 Nougat with split screen view, Google Play Store and more
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Prime Photos storage, deals, and more
New Prime Subscriber Credit Conditions
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.