Target is currently offering a $150 gift card with the purchase of an iPhone 8/Plus on a new or existing line of Verizon service. Note: You’ll need to use Verizon’s financing option to cash in on this promotion. Prices start at $29.17 per month and go up from there, with all configurations and colors available. Full terms and conditions below.
iPhone 8 Features:
- A11 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture
- 12 MP front camera, and a 7 MP Facetime HD camera
- 4K video recording at 24, 30, or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps and 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Touch ID, Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, water-resistant, dust-resistant
- Siri, FaceTime, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), iCloud
- Wireless charging
Valid in store only. Limit one manufacturer and one Target coupon per item. Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Not valid in Canada. Free Target GiftCard not valid as payment on this purchase; terms and conditions apply. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Maximum retail value $150 for free Target GiftCard. No cash value. Promotional Gift Cards from qualifying Target Tech purchases must be forfeited and returned by the Guest to be eligible to return/exchange the device(s).
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links