Thanksgiving week and Black Friday 2017 is just around the corner, and all of our favorite retailers are prepping for the year’s biggest shopping day. Now, the Microsoft Store has officially taken the wraps off its Black Friday preview, showcasing upcoming deals on Xbox One, Surface, games, accessories and more. Head below for our top picks, ad scans and more.
Some deals are slated to start as early as November 19th. The bulk of Microsoft’s most notable price drops will be available on November 23rd starting at 12:00AM EST. A few deals will also be available in-store, but it looks like retail locations will be sticking with traditional hours throughout Thanksgiving week.
On top of Microsoft Store deals, we also caught wind of a few deals coming down the line as well. Early Black Friday deals kick off on November 17th for Xbox Live Gold Members. This includes digital downloads of the following titles that will be heavily discounted:
- Forza Motorsport 7: $40 (Reg. $60)
- Call of Duty: WWII: $50 (Reg. $60)
- Forza Horizon 3: $30 (Reg. $50)
- Gears of War 4 / Halo Wars 2: $20 (Orig. $60)
Notable Microsoft Black Friday 2017 Deals:
- Xbox One S 500GB + Game + 1-mo. Game Pass: $189 (Reg. $250)
- Save up to $329 on Surface Pro bundles
- Xbox One Controllers up to $20 off
- Harman Kardon Invoke Cortana Speaker: $100 (Reg. $200)
- Bose QC25 Headphones: $179 (Reg. $299)
- Fitbit Charge 2: $100 (Reg. $150)
- …and more…
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.