In case you haven’t noticed, it’s Black Friday season around these parts. Recently, we’ve seen the DJI, Toys R Us, Amazon, and more Black Friday 2017 ad leaks. The ads keep rolling in, and we’re going to keep ’em coming for you. Now, we have an early look at Groupon’s Black Friday 2017 ad, and it’s packed full of great deals.
Black Friday 2017 sales at Groupon start on November 23rd and go through November 25th or 26th, depending on the deal. Groupon says to check the items page on its website to see exactly when that sale will end. This massive sale has deals on robotic vacuums, Chromcast, MacBook and more.
There are 26 pages of deals, and we’ve only begun to scratch the surface of what’s on sale. If you’d like to see every page, just visit BFAds.net. To check out our top picks, just head below for our roundup of the best tech deals to be found.
Our favorite picks from Groupon |
- Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Game Console | $199.99 (Reg. $300)
- 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership | $44.99 (Reg. $55)
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Wristband | $124.99 (Reg. $140)
- bObsweep Standard, PetHair, or PetHair Plus Robotic Vacuum & Mop | $129.99 (Reg. $200)
- Aduro AQUA Sound Bluetooth Shower Speaker with Mic and Controls | $7.99 (Reg. $12)
- Apple MacBook Air 11.6″ Laptop w/ i5, 4GB RAM, & 128GB SSD (Refurb) | $499.99 (Reg. $620)
- Google Chromecast Streaming Media Player (Refurb) | $22.99 (Reg. $25)
- Vizio 55″ 4K HDR Smart LED with 38″ Vizio Sound Bar (Refurb) | $549.99 (Reg. $600)
- Samsung Adaptive Fast-Charging Power Bundle | $39.99 (Reg. $100)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.