Amazon offers the GE Z-Wave Plus Smart In-wall Dimmer Switch for $33.57 shipped. Also available at Home Depot. That’s good for over $10 off the regular going rate and Lowe’s, is a new Amazon all-time low and the best we’ve tracked on the latest Z-Wave dimmer from GE. Over 1,700 shoppers have left a 4.1/5 star rating.
If you’re intrigued by the possibilities of outfitting your home with Z-wave accessories, our top pick to control them all is the Samsung SmartThings hub. For more DIY-oriented folks, the Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 brings Z-wave control to existing smart home hubs and more.
GE Z-Wave Plus Smart Dimmer Switch features:
- Wirelessly schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any dimmable wall or ceiling light – control from anywhere, at any time with any mobile device.
- For use with dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs – Full-Range Dimmability: cuts energy costs and extends bulb life.
- Up to 50% improved wireless range and energy efficiency over Z-Wave classic product – 250% faster processor and 400% more memory than Z-Wave classic products.
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections – neutral wire required. Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included).
- Requires a Z-Wave certified gateway – Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Pulse, Trane, Wink, Nexia, Honeywell, HomeSeer, Smart Security, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub Required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).