Today only, B&H offers the TP-Link RE360 AC1200 802.11ac Wi-Fi Range Extender for $37.99 shipped. Normally selling for $90 at retailers like Amazon, this is the first price drop we’ve tracked, a new all-time low and the best discount around. This range extender is a great way to tackle Wi-Fi dead zone on a budget. Reviews are still coming in on TP-Link’s latest, but the company’s other Wi-Fi and networking gear is normally highly-rated.
TP-Link Wi-Fi Range Extender features:
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi Network Standard
- Up to 1200 Mb/s Wi-Fi Data Throughput
- Dual Band 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz Frequencies
- Dual External Antennas
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- WEP WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Encryption
- Intelligent Signal Light
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.