As part of Prime Day 2018, Amazon is discounting a wide variety of accessories to kickstart or expand your smart home. Our top pick from all the deals is the Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting HomeKit Bundle for $119.90 shipped. Normally selling for $160, that’s 25% discount and is the best offer we’ve tracked all-time. It carries a 4.5/5 star rating from just under 200 shoppers. Check out more Lutron discounts here and head below for the rest of our top picks.
Amazon is also offering the Jibo Home Robot for $499 shipped. Normally selling for $899, today’s 44% price drop is the lowest we have seen the robot sell for in the past.
Top Philips Hue Smart Bulb discounts:
- A19 Color Bulb: $37 (Reg. $50)
- BR30 Color Bulb: $42 (Reg. $50)
- Lightstrip+: $65 (Reg. $90)
- 2-bulb starter kit: $55 (Reg. $70)
- Go: $63 (Reg. $80)
- E12 Color Bulb: $35 (Reg. $50)
- Color Starter Bundle: $120 (Reg. $200)
- A19 Dimmable 4-pack: $40 (Reg. $50)
Other noteworthy Smart Home deals:
- SmartThings Motion Sensor: $15 (Reg. $20) | Best Buy
- TP-Link HS100 Wi-Fi Smart Plug 2-Pack: $27 (Reg. $44) | B&H
- Noon Smart Lighting Starter Kit: $245 (Reg. $470) | Amazon
- Noon Room Director: $140 (Reg. $250) | Amazon
- Etekcity Smart Plug 2-pack: $25.50 (Reg. $37)
- Etekcity Smart Plug Bundles from $37
- First Alert Onelink Safe & Sound: $200 (Reg. $250) | Amazon
- SmartThings ADT Bundle: $330 (Reg. $450) | Amazon
- SmartThings Home Monitoring: $100 (Reg. $200) | Amazon
- and even more…
And if you’re looking for security systems to add some protection to your home, Prime Day 2018 is offering a few different options.
Lutron HomeKit Bundle features:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required and included, Alexa device sold separately)
- Easy to set up and schedule lights so your family will always come back to a well-lit home
- Lights can automatically adjust with changing seasons and Daylight Savings time
- Smart Away feature turns lights on and off randomly when you are traveling
- Use with voice assistant, Pico remote (included), or smartphone via the FREE Lutron iOS and Android
- Dimmer switches install in 3 steps in about 15 minutes and are an ideal solution, even for older homes, as they do not require a neutral wire
- Each dimmer switch controls up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8.5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent bulb)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.