As part of Prime Day 2018, Amazon is discounting a wide range of SanDisk storage. The deals start at $13.99 with free shipping across the board for Prime members. There’s a lot to look through here, but one standout for us is the UltraFit 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive for $21.99, which is down from its usual $30 price tag. This is a great way to add compact storage to your Mac or PC. Rated 4.2/5 stars.
More SanDisk deals at Prime Day:
- 400GB microSDXC card: $140 (Reg. $180)
- 128GB Wireless Connect Stick: $45 (Reg. $60)
- 200GB microSD card: $45.50 (Reg. $60)
- 256GB iXpand Base for iPhone: $100 (Reg. $125)
- 1TB Extreme Portable SSD: $200 (Reg. $225+)
- …and more…
SanDisk USB Flash Drive features:
The simple way to add extra, high-speed storage to your device! The SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive delivers performance that lets you move a full-length movie up to 15x faster than with standard USB 2.0 drives.(1) Plus, thanks to its compact, streamlined design, you can plug it in and leave it in.