As part of Prime Day 2018, Amazon offers various 3D printers from Dremel and more starting at $230 shipped. Our top pick is the Dremel Digilab 3D20 for $419, which is down from the usual $599 price it fetches from the likes of Home Depot and others. Today’s deal is a new Amazon all-time low. This model is great for entry-level 3D printing thanks to its ease-of-use and open source software. Rated 3.8/5 stars. Shop the entire sale for more.
We’re also seeing the Monoprice MP i3 3D Printer for $104.99 shipped from Monoprice’s official eBay storefront when checking out with code PRIMO119. Having just dropped to $130, you’ll save a total of $45 off the going rate by locking in today’s discount. Rated 4.6/5 stars.
Dremel Digilab 3D Printer features:
- Countless hours of high quality printing with the most reliable low-cost 3D printer
- Quickly and easily make your 1st print out of the box with completely pre-assembled printer, included 0.5kg spool of filament and clear setup instructions
- Far superior safety compared to competition with fully enclosed design, non-heated build plate, PLA-only printing and 3rd party UL safety approval
- Coming Soon! Compatibility with brand new Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer based on Cura, the industry leading open source 3D printing software and .gcode files so you can use your favorite slicer
- Accompanied by unparalleled local Dremel customer service support and industry’s best 1-year warranty.Extruder temperature: Up to 230°C /397°F