As part of Prime Day 2018, Amazon offers its Prime members up to 40% off Kids’ Clothing. You can find top brands including Nautica, PUMA, Tommy Hilfiger and more. Our top pick from this sale is the Boy’s PUMA Three Piece Hoodie and Tee Set for $16.79 shipped. That’s an Amazon all-time low and $6 off the regular rate. This set is perfect for everyday activities and it’s rated 4.4/5 stars. Head below to find the rest of our top picks.
Our top picks for Boys include:
- Nautica Rashguard Set w/ UPF 50+ $16 (Orig. $20)
- Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Pack of 3 T-Shirts $12 (Orig. $20)
- PUMA Three Piece Hoodie and Tee Set $17 (Orig. $25)
- Tommy Hilfiger 2 Pieces Polo Shorts Set $12 (Orig. $50)
- The Children’s Place Skinny Jeans $6 (Orig. $15)
Our top picks for Girls include:
- Kids Headquarters Tunic Set-Capsleeves $11 (Orig. $21)
- Tommy Hilfiger Toddler Tunic Legging Set $12 (Orig. $25)
- Tommy Hilfiger Girls’ Dress $18 (Orig. $55)
- PUMA Girls’ Pacer Mesh Overlay Shorts $9 (Orig. $16)
- The Children’s Place One Piece Swim Suit $8 (Orig. $19)
- …and even more deals…
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.