While macOS has many great features, third-party apps can add so much more. The Pay What You Want The Ultimate Mac Bundle brings together ten of the best apps around, from task managers to Wi-Fi scanners. Right now, you can name your price on the bundle at 9to5Toys Specials. There’s up to $437 worth of value here. Head below for more.
If you want to get things done on your Mac, this bundle is an essential upgrade. The lineup is stacked with quality apps, from design tools to music mixers. Here are the highlights:
- Airy ($59.95 Value) — easily download YouTube videos for offline viewing
- 2Do ($49.99 Value) — powerful task manager based on the GTD system
- RoboForm Everywhere: 2-Yr Subscription ($47.76 Value) — auto-login to your favorite sites on every device
- PDF Manager Ultimate ($69.99 Value) — view, organize, edit, compress, annotate, and encrypt your PDF documents
- NetSpot Home ($49 Value) — find the dead spots in your Wi-Fi network
- Mosaic Pro ($32 Value) — effortlessly resize and reposition windows
- Future DJ ($19.99 Value) — pro mixing software with visual beat alignment
Simply beat the average price paid to get all 10 apps in the Pay What You Want The Ultimate Mac Bundle, worth $437.