Costco is set to run a huge 1-day sale online for Thanksgiving and open doors at 9am on Black Friday, according to a leak of its Black Friday ad. Many of Costco’s best deals will be available online Thursday, November 22nd and in-store the following day. Head below for more including a complete look at the Costco Black Friday ad.
Costco Black Friday ad leak reveals new details
Each year, Costco puts out five different catalogs and ads in the lead up to Black Friday. Today’s leak of the Costco Black Friday ad gives us glimpse into what the retailer plans to feature throughout Thanksgiving week.
Many of Costco’s best deals will be available online starting at midnight on Thanksgiving, with select offers available as early as November 18th. With Black Friday growing into a full week event, it’s no surprise that these deals are starting earlier than ever before.
You’ll need a Costco membership to take advantage of any savings at the warehouse retailer. You can learn more about how to prep for Costco Black Friday in our guide.
Costco Black Friday Hours
Costco will open its online deals on Thanksgiving Day at midnight. Brick and mortar retail locations will open on November 23rd at 9am, and remain open until 10pm that night. Find your nearest Costco location here.
Best Costco Black Friday deals
- Apple 2018 9.7-inch iPad: $250 (Reg. $319)
- Apple Watch Series 3: $270 (Reg. $300)
- Xbox One S 1TB Bundle: $230 (Reg. $300)
- Xbox One X 1TB Forza Bundle: $430 (Reg. $500)
- Samsung 43-inch 4K UHDTV: $280 (Reg. $380)
- TCL 50-inch Roku-enabled 4K UHDTV: $280 (Reg. $320)
- Fitbit Versa: $130 (Reg. $180)
- Google Home Mini 3-pack: $70 (Reg. $100)
- Netgear Orbi 802.11ac 3-pack: $300 (Reg. $400)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2: $159 (Reg. $199)
- Netgear Arlo Pro 3-pack: $300 (Reg. $470)
- Dyson V8 Animal Vacuum: $300 (Reg. $400)
Costco Black Friday Ad
Black Friday at 9to5Toys
As always, we’ll have all of this year’s best Black Friday deals, news and ad leaks right here at 9to5Toys. If you’re not yet following us on Twitter, be sure to lock that in.
We also have a new 9to5Toys iOS app that’s now available for FREE. Customizable alerts, Apple Watch compatibility and more ensure that you’ll be up to date on all of the best deals throughout the holiday shopping season.
Source: Best Black Friday