The Lowe’s Black Friday ad has just leaked. You’re looking at 30+ pages of solid deals on everything from tools and Christmas trees to smart home gear and more. Just yesterday we saw ads from the Walgreens, Bass Pro Shops and Barnes & Nobel, among others, but for now let’s dive into the Lowe’s deals.
Lowe’s Black Friday ad: smart home, tools, Christmas, more
This year, Lowe’s will be opening up its doors at 6am starting on November 23rd with most deals running right through until the 28th if they haven’t sold out. As for the online stuff, while there are no specific times set here, don’t be surprised to see them kick-off right at 12:01 am on the 22nd.
There are several doorbuster or in-store deals here, but we have noted which of our top picks below fall in to that category. Most of the Christmas ornaments and trees are only available in-store at the advertised price, but the best tech deals look as thought hey will be available online as well.
Our top picks include:
- Fresh-Cut Christmas Tree from $35 + $10 Gift Card
- In-store only on 11/23
- 25% off Artificial Christmas/Porch Trees
- In-store only
- 1-Quart Poinsettias $0.50 (Reg. $3.50)
- In-store only
- Dyson V6 Car + Boat Vacuum $100 (Reg. $239)
- Shop-Vacs starting from $40
- Up to $220 off Dyson vacuums
- simplehuman 40-Liter Brushed Stainless Trash Can $60 (Reg. $100)
- Dremel 3000 Series 28-piece Rotary Tool Kit $49 (Reg. $100)
- Nest Cam Wireless Indoor 1080p Camera $130 (Reg. $200)
- Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Gen $179 (Reg. $250)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 $139 (Reg. $200)
- Gift under $10: assorted tools, knives, lights, more
- Google Home Hub $100 (Reg. $150)
- BOGO FREE select DEWALT cordless bare tools
Lowe’s Black Friday ad:
Black Friday at 9to5Toys
As always, we’ll have all of this year’s best Black Friday deals, news and ad leaks right here at 9to5Toys. If you’re not yet following us on Twitter, be sure to lock that in.
We also have a new 9to5Toys iOS app that’s now available for FREE. Customizable alerts, Apple Watch compatibility and more ensure that you’ll be up to date on all of the best deals throughout the holiday shopping season.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links