Now that all of the Black Friday deals have begun flooding in, Amazon offers the Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5-inch Internal Solid State Hard Drive for $127.99 shipped. Also available at Newegg for the same or Best Buy for $2 more. That’s good for a 25% discount from the going rate and a new Amazon all-time low. This drive is perfect for speeding up an older computer or just expanding the storage in your main rig. If 1TB is too much storage, the 500GB model is still on sale for $73. Rated 4.7/5 stars from over 1,500 customers. Head below for more.
You’ll also find more storage deals in today’s Early Black Friday sale at Best Buy.
Other notable SSD deals:
- Samsung 860 EVO 250GB: $58 (Reg. $80) | Amazon
- SanDisk Ultra 512GB: $70 (Reg. $100) | Best Buy
- for My Best Buy members (it’s free to join)
- Crucial MX500 500GB: $75 (Reg. $100) | Amazon
- Samsung 860 EVO 2TB: $295 (Reg. $400) | Amazon
Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD features:
Samsung 860 EVO solid state drive is the SSD to trust. Based on 3D VNAND flash, Samsung offers enhanced read/write performance, endurance and power management efficiency. With multiple form factors, the 860 EVO is ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops.