Each year, one of the most eagerly-awaited LEGO sets comes from the Creator Expert line. The yearly release of a new modular building excites fans looking to expand their cities with detailed new creations. The latest in LEGO’s series of Creator Expert buildings continues the theme of last year’s release. The 1950’s-style Downtown Diner set did a phenomenal job capturing the retro aesthetic, and LEGO is looking to keep that theme going this time around.
LEGO’s new release will be kicking off 2019 with the Creator Expert Corner Garage, a retro-themed kit stacking up to over 2,500 pieces. Head below for a closer look.
The new Corner Garage stacks up to 2,569 pieces and includes all of the coveted details and intricacies that have defined the Creator Expert for over a decade now. Comprised of a brown facade, the top portion of the building is paired with decorative roofline and a rooftop terrace. Down below you’ll find plenty of signage, a detailed sidewalk, and more.
The building itself is comprised of three different floors, each of which feature fully-decorated interiors. On the ground level you’ll find the garage, which features a gas station, vehicle workshop area, cash register, and tons of different tools.
Head up a floor to the mid-level and you’ll enter an animal clinic, which is decked out with an examination table, parrot perch, fish tank, and a waiting area with sofa. Finally, the top level recreates an apartment. Inside there are all the essentials a miniature could need to call a place home, like an oven, sink, sofa, bed, TV and more.
And what would a new expansion of LEGO’s brick-built City lineup be without a cast of minifigures? The new Corner Garage includes six different figures: the gas station owner, mechanic, vet, woman, man, and a girl. There are also a few different critters included like a bunny, parrot, dog, frog and fish figures. The kit even includes a tow truck and a scooter.
LEGO’s latest modular City building will be joining the long line of Creator Expert kits when it debuts on January 1st, 2019. Entering with a $199.99 price tag, it’s on-par with past sets we’ve seen, which is nice thing to see stay consistent. It’ll be launching alongside a plethora of other sets, including the notable new line of Overwatch sets, and will only be available direct from LEGO.
This new Corner Garage set makes a great addition to the modular building lineup and is sure to be a must-have for many LEGO fans. I’ve always admired the detail and complexity that are time and time again incorporated into the Creator Expert sets. This upcoming release stays true the long lineage of builds and adds some nice charm that makes it stand out. Don’t miss it when it hits store shelves in the new year.
Discover surprises on all levels at the Corner Garage!
Drop by the LEGO® Creator Expert 10264 Corner Garage, where you’ll discover a world of fun andsurprises! This amazing model comes with removable building sections for easy access to the highly detailed interior and comprises 3 stories. On the ground level there’s a 1950s-style gas station with fuel pump, kiosk and a vehicle workshop complete with a roll-up door, vehicle lift and tire mounter. At the mid-level animal clinic you’ll find an examination table, fish tank, and a waiting area with sofa, while onthe upper level you’ll discover a well-equipped apartment with kitchen, TV, sofa, bed and a staircase that leads to a rooftop terrace with sun lounger, parasol and flower garden. The exterior of the building features a classic 1950s facade with signage, detailed windows and a decorative roofline, plus a sidewalk area with a tree and an ornate streetlamp. This charming addition to the Modular Buildings series has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience, full of nostalgia. Also includes a scooter, tow truck and 6 minifigures, plus parrot, bunny, dog, frog and fish figures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: gas station owner, mechanic, vet, woman, man and a girl, plus bunny, parrot, dog, frog and fish figures.
- The 3-level Corner Garage advanced building set comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed 1950s-style facade with gas station signage, windows, bay windows, arched doorway, roll-up vehicle workshop door, decorative roofline and a rooftop terrace, plus a detailed sidewalk area with tree and ornate streetlamp. This set also includes a tow truck and a scooter.
- Ground level features a gas station with a bucket and a fuel pump with a flexible hose, plus a kiosk and a vehicle workshop for car service and repairs, featuring a cash register, tool rack and trolley, oil drum, tire mounter and working vehicle lift.
- Mid-level animal clinic features an examination table, parrot perch, fish tank and a waiting area with sofa, armchair, table and flowerpot, plus the animal doctor’s desk lamp, microscope, mug, newspaper, envelope, scissors and syringe.
- Upper-level apartment features a well-equipped kitchen with cookies baking in the oven, sink, pan, mug, salt and pepper, spoon and spatula, plus a sofa, bed, an old-fashioned TV, and a bathroom with toilet.
- Rooftop terrace features a sun lounger, parasol and flower garden.
- Tow truck features a working hoist.
- Accessory elements include a window squeegee and a crash helmet.
- Help the gas station assistant fill up the 1950s-style scooter.
- Roll up the door to access Jo’s vehicle workshop, complete with tire mounter and working vehiclelift.
- Remove the modular building sections to access the detailed interior.
- New-for-January-2019 decorated elements include an animal clinic window, service station signand a printed octane gas pump.
- Special elements include new-for-January-2019 black ice skates, 2x6x2 window in sand blue, 1×1 medium gray roof tiles, 1×1 angle plate in dark blue and rare dark-orange elements in various shapes and sizes.
- Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building 10243 Parisian Restaurant, 10255 Assembly Square and 10260 Downtown Diner.
- This set includes over 2,560 pieces.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 10” (26cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Tow truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.