Target is currently taking 20% off a selection of different LEGO kits. Most notably, we’re seeing discounts on three of the all-new Avengers: Endgame sets. Our favorite is the Iron Man Hall of Armor at $47.99 shipped. That’s $12 off the going rate and a new all-time low. The 524-piece set includes five different versions of Tony Stark’s Iron Man suit alongside two Outrider figures. Also eligible for the 20% off discount are the War Machine Buster at $27.99 as well as the Avengers Ultimate Quinjet at $63.99. Check out our announcement coverage for an in-depth look at the new sets and be sure to head below for more.
Other notable LEGO deals:
- Millennium Falcon Microfighter: $6 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- Rebel A-Wing Starfighter: $12 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
- Spider-Man Bike Rescue: $16 (Reg. $20) | Walmart
- Emmet’s Builder Box!: $25 (Reg. $30) | Walmart
- Ninjago Cole’s Earth Driller: $40 (Reg. $50) | Target
- Imperial Conveyex Transport: $57 (Reg. $90) | Amazon
- Ninjago Monastery of Spinjitzu: $64 (Reg. $80) | Target
- Ninjago The Ultra Dragon: $68 (Reg. $85) | Amazon
- also available at Target
- City Mining Experts Site: $73 (Reg. $100) | Amazon
- and more deals from Target…
LEGO Iron Man Hall of Armor features:
This versatile 524-piece construction set features a modular lab that can be combined and stacked in many different ways. The hall includes a rotating podium with 2 posable robotic arms for Tony Stark to get suited up as Iron Man. There’s also a posable Igor Suit mech with a minifigure cockpit, and a posable mobile robot to add to the imaginative play possibilities. with 5 minifigures, plus Tony Stark face and hair elements to attach to any Iron Man minifigure, kids can role-play endless Marvel Avengers adventures with the iconic superhero and the Outrider.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links