Amazon is currently taking $199.01 off Apple’s latest MacBook Air, returning prices to historic all-time lows on the 2019 models. Deals start at $899.99 for the 128GB configuration and go to $1,099.99 on the upgraded 256GB model. Best Buy is currently matching these deals. The latest MacBook Air from Apple sports a 13-inch Retina display, Touch ID, a dual-core 8th generation Intel i5 processor and 128GB of storage. Two Thunderbolt 3 ports and up to 12 hours of battery life round out the list of notable features.
Make good use of your savings and grab a USB-C hub. With four extra USB-A ports, this option from AmazonBasics is a great accessory to have in your arsenal. Ideal for connecting legacy devices and maximizing productivity. Plus, it’s streamlined design won’t take up too much room in your bag.
Apple 13-inch MacBook Air features:
- Stunning 13. 3-Inch Retina Display
- Touch ID
- Dual-core 8th-Generation Intel Core i5 Processor
- Intel UHD Graphics 617
- Fast SSD Storage
- 8GB memory
- Stereo speakers with wider Stereo sound
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 12 hours of battery life
- Latest Apple-designed keyboard
- OS : macOS Sierra (10.12)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links