Amazon is currently offering Apple’s latest 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi 256GB in Space Gray for $949.99 shipped. Final price reflected at checkout. Today’s deal takes $199 off. It’s a match of our mention last week which sold out quickly. Apple’s 2018 iPad Pro has a Liquid Retina edge-to-edge display with ProMotion, True Tone, and wide color support. Other notable features include Face ID, 12MP camera, four speakers and up to 10 hours of battery life, all of which is powered by Apple’s new A12X Bionic chip.
Leverage your savings and pick up the second-generation Apple Pencil. It takes your iPad Pro experience to the next level with “precision, responsiveness, and natural fluidity of a traditional writing instrument and the versatility to become so much more.”
Those looking for a more compact form-factor will want to check out our coverage this morning on a notable iPad Air deal.
Apple’s latest iPad Pro features:
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP True Depth front camera
- Four speaker Audio with wider Stereo sound
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi and gigabit-class LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, screen time, and more