Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering up to 30% off plant-based proteins and more. Shipping is free for Prime members or in orders over $25 with solid reviews across the board. With deals starting from just over $5, this is a great opportunity to stock up on proteins, other health-related supplements, and snack bars for the new year. You’re looking at a series of popular brands here as well including Optimum Nutrition, Vega, MyKind, ONE, and many more. Head below the fold for our top picks from the sale.
(Update 1/16 4:45pm): Amazon is now offering a 2-pack of OPTIMUM NUTRITION GOLD STANDARD 100% Whey Protein Powder (Naturally Flavored Chocolate, 4.8-pounds per pack) for $75.71 shipped. Simply add a quantity of two to your cart and check out with Subscribe & Save to redeem the lowest possible price. Just remember to cancel the sub after the fact if you don’t want regular deliveries.
Top Picks from the Sale:
- ON Organic Plant Protein Powder $22.50 (Reg. $28+)
- Vega Protein & Greens Chocolate $23.50 (Reg. $34)
- 12-Pack ONE Plant Protein Bars $19.50 (Reg. $28)
- 12-Pack Vega Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter $20 (Reg. $27)
- 69.9-Oz. Vega Sport Protein Chocolate $55 (Reg. $80)
- 14-Oz. Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil $5 (Reg. $8)
- And many more…
After you load up on protein to help meet your 2020 workout goals, be sure to swing by Sports/Fitness Guide and the Fashion hub for discounts on fitness apparel. The QardioBase 2 HealthKit Scale is down at $100 (33% off) and we have great deals running on Apple Watch Series 3 42mm and the Fitbit Versa.
Vega Protein Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter:
- PLANT BASED PROTEIN POWDER: 20 gram vegan protein from a multi source blend of pea protein, brown rice protein, and sacha inchi protein
- GREENS: Including ingredients like organic alfalfa powder, spinach powder, broccoli powder, and organic kale powder
- NO ADDED SUGAR: Vega Protein & Greens is sweetened with stevia, our naturally calorie free sweetener of choice. We know stevia isn’t for everyone, so we also offer our stevia free Plain Unsweetened (previously Natural) flavor
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.