- A number of models have now sold out, but select discounts are still available.
- B&H is now taking up to $300 off various Apple Watch Series 4 models.
B&H offers Apple Watch Series 4 Nike+ GPS 44mm in Space Gray Aluminum for
$299 shipped. As a comparison, it originally sold for $379, which Best Buy is still charging. A similar Series 5 model would cost you $100 more than today’s deal.
Apple Watch Series 4 delivers a larger watch face than previous-generations and a water-resistant casing to 164-feet. The OLED display is bright and colorful, and you can count on the usual suite of notifications from your iPhone. You’ll find many of the same features as seen on Series 5, making today’s deal all the more notable.
Be sure to swing by our roundup of the best Series 4 Apple Watch bands for various styles from $5. This is a great way to skip the pricier first-party options from Apple and leverage your savings from today even further.
Jump over to our Apple guide for additional deals on Macs, iPad, accessories, and much more. We’re constantly updating this page with all of the latest price drops on just about everything Apple offers.
Apple Watch Series 4 features:
- LTPO OLED Retina Touchscreen Display
- Digital Crown with Haptic Feedback
- Generate Your Own ECG
- Fall Detection + SOS Emergency
- Heart Rate Monitor with Notifications
- Hands-Free Calling + Siri Integration
- Built-In GPS, GLONASS, Galileo & QZSS
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Water-Resistant up to 164′
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!