With Prime Day now officially underway, Satechi’s official Amazon is discounting a selection of its iPhone accessories, Apple gear, and more starting at $12. Shipping is free across the board for Prime members. One highlight amongst all of the deals falls to the Satechi Trio Wireless Charging Pad for $87.99. Down from its $120 going rate, today’s offer saves you 27%, beats our previous mention by $12, and marks a new all-time low. Delivering a spot to refuel up to three devices simultaneously, the Trio Charging Pad can dish out 7.5W of wireless power to an iPhone while also replenishing AirPods and an Apple Watch. Rated 4.2/5 stars from over 145 customers and you can dive into our recent Tested with 9to5Toys review for a closer look. Head below the fold for even more.
Other notable Satechi Prime Day deals:
- AirPods USB-C Charging Dock: $20 (Reg. $30)
- Compact Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard: $60 (Reg. $80)
- Dual Outlet HomeKit Smart Plug: $30 (Reg. $60)
- Slim USB-C Hub: $60 (Reg. $80)
- Aluminum USB Headphone Stand: $30 (Reg. $45)
- Bluetooth Extended Numeric Keypad: $30 (Reg. $45)
- USB-C HDMI Adapter: $20 (Reg. $35)
- 10W Qi Charging Pad: $20 (Reg. $40)
- USB-C Adapter: $12 (Reg. $15)
- Mobile Pro USB-C Hub: $40 (Reg. $60)
- 75W USB-C PD Charger: $40 (Reg. $60)
- M1 Bluetooth Wireless Mouse: $20 (Reg. $30)
Then go check out all of the Echo devices deals that just dropped starting at $10 ahead of the festivities officially kicking off tomorrow. You’ll also want to swing by our constantly-updating hub for all of the best discounts that Prime Day has to offer, which are also available on this Amazon landing page, as well.
Satechi Trio Wireless Charging Pad features:
The Satechi Trio Wireless Charging Pad simplifies wireless charging with a convenient place for all your devices – so you’ll never be without a charge. With faster-charging technology and intelligent safety features, the Charging Pad quickly powers a Qi-enabled smartphone, Apple Watch, and AirPods Pro all at the same time.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links