Today only, as part of its Prime Day event, Amazon is offering the Dremel Digilab 3D20 3D Printer for $475.30 shipped with an automatic discount applied at checkout. That’s $203 off the typical rate there and newly marks the lowest Amazon price we have tracked in over a year. Unlike many 3D printers, this Dremel offering boasts a fully-enclosed design. This provides better heat management while also reducing the chance that a print could get bumped during the creation process. Owners will be able to craft items that are up to 9-inches tall, 5.9-inches wide, and 5.5-inches deep. Dremel provides a 1-year warranty that also includes customer service and support. Rated 4.4/5 stars. Continue reading to find more 3D printers on sale from $295.
More 3D printers on sale:
- FlashForge Dreamer NX: $359 (Reg. $449)
- FlashForge Adventurer 3 Lite: $295 (Reg. $369)
- discount applied at checkout
- SainSmart Coreception CoreXY: $383 (Reg. $479)
- Creality 3D Printer CR-10 V2: $402.50 (Reg. $503)
- View all…
While not a filament refill, you can stock up on AmazonBasics printer paper for just $3 per ream. This price has dropped $2 further than when we originally posted it, allowing you to snag 2,500 sheets of paper at a remarkable rate. Unless you use your printer like crazy, this investment is one that’ll likely last you for years to come. And that’s far from all the discounts we’ve spotted. Swing by our Prime Day 2020 guide to see what else is in store.
Dremel Digilab 3D20 3D Printer features:
- Quickly and easily make your 1st print out of the box with completely pre-assembled printer, included 0.5kg spool of filament and clear setup instructions. Maximum build depth (inches): 9 Maximum build height (inches): 5.9 Maximum build width (inches): 5.5
- Far superior safety compared to competition with fully enclosed design, non-heated build plate, PLA-only printing and 3rd party UL safety approval
- Compatibility with brand new Dremel Digilab 3D Slicer based on cura, the industry leading open source 3D printing software and gcode files so you can use your favorite slicer
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.