GameStop has now launched its wide-ranging Pro Days sale with deals on all things gaming. This includes everything from discounted Nintendo Switch gear and B2G1 FREE Funko Pops, to game deals, apparel, and other gaming accessories. While this sale is only for GameStop Pro members ($20 per year with a GameInformer magazine subscription included), most of these deals will be live for everyone starting tomorrow. Head below for a sneak peak at what will be on sale (or already is).
GameStop Pro Days sale:
The GameStop Pro Days sale is among the largest event the national retailer offers outside of Black Friday and the like. While some of the Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch game deals tend to get matched or undercut elsewhere, there is still plenty of notable offers to browse through here. You’ll find some of our top picks from the Pro Days sale below.
Collectibles & Accessories:
- Buy 2 get 1 FREE on all Funko Pop! Figures
- All clearance collector’s statues extra 30% off
- Nintendo Switch cases from $5
- All regular price t-shirts for $10 ea.
- All trading/Pokemon card sets 25% off
- All board games are 25% off
- RIG 800HS Wireless PS4 Gaming Headset $100 (Reg. $150)
***Note: Most of the game deals below are available at slightly lower prices if you opt for the pre-owned version on each listing page.
- FINAL FANTASY VII Remake $40 (Reg. $60)
- Just Dance 2020 from $18 (Reg. $38+)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 $30 (Reg. $60)
- Mortal Kombat 11 $15 (Reg. $20+)
- Injustice 2 Legendary Edition $15 (Reg. $20+)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle $18 (Reg. $25+)
- Borderlands 3 $10 (Reg. $30)
- Plus even more…
Be sure to browse through the rest of the GameStop Pro Days sale right here. But just remember, while these deals are only live for Pro members right now, most of them will go live at midnight tonight, and through this weekend, for everyone else.
Then be sure to head over to this morning’s console game roundup for even more of the best deals across every platform. Then dig in to the Amazon Holiday Deal Dash that has now officially begun the countdown to Black Friday 2020.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.