Amazon is now offering a series of notable early Black Friday deals on KitchenAid small appliances and accessories. One standout is the KitchenAid Stainless Steel Toaster for $39.99 shipped. Matched at Walmart. Regularly $70, it goes for closer to $54 these days and is now at the lowest price we can find. Along with the brushed stainless steel exterior, this model features 1.5-inch wide slots for everything from thick sourdoughs to bagels and english muffins. It looks great on the countertop and comes with hidden cord storage as well as a full-width, removable crumb tray. Rated 4+ stars from over 240 Amazon customers. Head below for more early Black Friday KitchenAid deals.
Early Black Friday KitchenAid deals:
- Corded Hand Blender $35 (Reg. $50)
- Digital Countertop Toaster Oven $120 (Reg. $150)
- Digital Countertop Oven with Air Fry $160 (Reg. $200)
- Precision Gooseneck Electric Kettle $80 (Reg. $120)
- Classic Multifunction Can Opener $12 (Reg. $16+)
- Classic Pizza Wheel $10 (Reg. $12+)
- And much more from $6…
You’ll also want to browse through these rare Black Friday simplehuman deals at up to 25% off as well as the ongoing Anova smart sous vide cooker deals at up 50% off. We also have price drops on SodaStream machines, Weber’s Connect Smart Hub, and much more right here.
More on the KitchenAid Stainless Steel Toaster:
- Handle bagels, English muffins, and Thick breads like sourdough easily. Both slots are 1 1/2 inches wide to accommodate whatever you’re toasting
- Bagel and cancel buttons
- Offers durability and style, particularly the stainless steel housing and steel interior
- Store the cord neatly on the bottom of the toaster when not in use
- Catches crumbs from Toasted bread in a durable, Full-width tray. Hand wash only
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.