All sorts of Black Friday projector deals have arrived at Amazon and one of the most notable is ViewSonic’s M1 Mini+ USB-C model for $159.99 shipped. That’s $40 off the typical rate there and delivers a price that we’ve rarely seen beaten in the past. This compact projector from ViewSonic measures just four inches in height and width, delivering a pocketable solution that’s easy to take anywhere. An internal battery allows you to watch 480p content for up to 2.5 hours on a single charge. Even better, USB-C is how it is refueled, helping you forge ahead towards that single cable lifestyle we all long for. Continue reading to find more projectors priced as low as $69.
More projectors on sale:
- DBPOWER 8,500-lumen 720p: $96 (Reg. $120)
- Automatic $24 Prime member discount
- DBPOWER 8,000-lumen 720p: $92 (Reg. $120)
- Clip the on-page $8 off coupon
- TMY 7,500-lumen 720p: $69 (Reg. $90)
- Clip the on-page 10% off coupon
- View all…
If you’d prefer a television, we’ve got you covered with all of the best Black Friday deals right here. Just a little bit ago we combed through and made an extensive list that includes units that are up to $1,900 off. Brands includes Hisense, LG, Samsung, VIZIO, and the list goes on. Drop by our Black Friday hub to find a curated list of the best deals so far.
ViewSonic M1 Mini+ USB-C Projector features:
- Measuring only 4×4 inches, this LED projector with WVGA (854x480p) resolution delivers convenient entertainment nearly anywhere
- An integrated JBL Bluetooth speaker delivers big sound in a small package
- Provides up to 1.5 hours of power, while power bank compatibility offers extended battery life wherever you go.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links