The official SK hynix Amazon storefront is now offering some notable price drops on its Gold P31 internal solid-state drive. You can land the 500GB models for $49.59, 1TB for $86.39 or the 2TB variant at $159.19 shipped. Regularly $62, $108, and $199, respectively, you’re looking at up to $40 in savings, some of the lowest prices of the year, and the best we can find. They might not be the latest generation tech out there, but if it’s for more casual systems, the up to 3,500MB/s speeds will likely get the job done for less cash out of pocket. They come with a 5-year warranty and pair nicely with the custom SK hynix edition Macrium cloning software for “easy installation across multiple devices.” Head below for more internal solid-state drive deals.
More internal SSD deals:
- PNY CS2130 500GB M.2 Gen3 3,500MB/s $38 (Reg. $50+)
- PNY XLR8 500GB M.2 Gen3 3,500MB/s $39 (Reg. $50+)
- WD SN850 1TB Gen4 7,000MB/s $120 (Reg. $180)
- WD PS5 SN850 1TB Gen4 7,000MB/s $149 (Reg. $180)
While we spotted a rare 50% price drop on the official Seagate 512GB Xbox Series X|S Expansion Card, if you’re on the PS5 side of things you’ll want to visit our recent feature on upgrading its internal storage. We recently took a step-by-step look at the process of installing a Samsung 980 Pro M.2 1TB SSD in PlayStation 5 and you can get a closer look at our review/tutorial video right here.
SK hynix Gold P31 internal SSD features:
- Top-tier performance – Read speeds up to 3,500 MB/s and write speeds of up to 3,200 MB/s with proprietary SK hynix HYPERWRITE cache technology
- Pioneering thermal efficiency – allowing the Gold P31 to run extremely cool while being primed for performance
- 5-year warranty, superior reliability and stability – Tested and validated through 1,000 hours of HTOL (Stress Test) with MTBF reaching 1.5 million hours, up to 1,200 TBW (TeraBytes Written)
- Premium SSD powered by the global top 2 memory manufacturer, a tech leader since 1983
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links