Our exclusive code drops the ECOFLOW DELTA 1300 Power Station to $1,024 (15% off)

We have partnered with Wellbots to offer you the ECOFLOW DELTA 1300 Power Station for $1,024 shipped with the code 9TO5ECO at checkout. Normally $1,200, today’s deal drops an additional $75 off the going rate at Amazon and Home Depot, marking a new all-time low that we’ve tracked. You’ll find six AC outlets capable of outputting 1800W of power (with 3300W surge), which is more than enough to run a small fridge, coffee maker, microwave, or other household appliance while you’re off-grid. The 1260Wh capacity ensures it can run for quite a while before it’s time to recharge, and when it does die, you’ll be able to go from 0 to 80% in an hour, with the other 20% finishing off in around 1.6 total hours with a supported charger. Plus, with the ability to power up to 13 devices simultaneously, this will be your go-to portable battery anytime you leave the house for an extended period of time. Rated 4.5/5 stars.