Update (11/17 2:15pm): Amazon also has some of the Samsung TV Black Friday deals available for pre-order.
Samsung is allowing you to lock in your Black Friday savings before they officially go live on 11/23. Many of the following deals are also available at other retailers, but if you wait for those sales to go live you may have to camp out to snag a doorbuster or relentlessly check online.
If you know what deals you’re targeting already then you’re best bet is to lock in Black Friday pricing now. Special pricing is available for select TVs, wearables, tablets, Chromebooks, home theater, Blu-ray players, monitors, and cameras.
Our favorite deals are as follows:
- 40-inch UHD 4K TV HU6950 Series Smart TV: $599.99 (orig. $1,200)
- 40-inch LED H6203 Series Smart TV: $379.99 (orig. $850)
- BD-F5700 Blu-ray Player w/ Built-in WiFi: $54.99 (orig. $110) – terrific Amazon reviews
- up to $150 off select Samsung tablets
- 28-inch U28D590D 4K 3840 X 2160 Resolution, 60Hz: $499.99 (orig. $600) – or $20 less if you want to try your luck at Best Buy
*please note that you must use the green ‘pre-order’ button to get the discounted rates.
Check out all of our latest Black Friday coverage here.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links