Nintendo has now kicked off its Summer e-Shop sale offering a number of notable prices on 3DS and Wii U games. While there are a number of notable deals, some of the best value is in the classic titles. Super Mario Bros. for Wii U, Super Mario Bros. 3 for 3DS, and Zelda II – The Adventure of Link for Wii U are all listed at $3.49, down from $4.99.
A few newer standouts include The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on 3DS for $27.99 ($33+ on Amazon) and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass on Wii U for $6.99 (Reg. $9)
- Nintendo brand new bundles: New 3DS w/ 3D Land, amiibo,and more
- A trove of Nintendo Power back issues is now available online for free
- Pokemon Sun/Moon is getting its own Z-Ring bracelet peripheral
- SNES gets a taste of modern day gaming thanks to a new Bluetooth receiver
- Nintendo serves up additional details on its just-announced NES reboot
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.